A great number of travel photos I take when traveling are from the car as we drive along the highways. Sometimes from a rolled down side widow, but most often through the windshield. This type of picture taking is far different that the planned artistic captures that we see in travel magazines and websites. However, pictures from a moving car can be as challenging as the setup and preparation CONTINUE Reading
- Remembering My Friend Roger Henry Roger Henry was born in Canton, Ohio on February 26, 1952. We… (4)
- Harold Hello, I am Harold and I started taking pictures at… (1)
- Visited Countries Here are the results of a couple of apps that… (1)
- Fabulous 50’s Fling Sugarcreek Ohio This is an example of some of the picture galleries… (1)
- Super 8 Film Before This Super 8mm film was shot under poor lighting conditions… (1)
- 1967 Pontiac GTO at Riverfront Mall Cruise-In What a beautiful car this 1967 GTO is. Still… (1)
- Long Drive Champ This is a video we edited for a local cable… (1)
- Contact Us (1)
- Corvette The Chevrolet Corvette, a true American sports car. After all… (1)
- Slow Year For Nature Photography December 31, 2014Been busy working long days for several months so I haven't done much in nature photography. Still taking a lot of pictures when I can, but more around the house and with friends. I hope to do more nature photography in 2015.
- Backyard Tree June 7, 2014Had to cut down a backyard tree today. It was getting more and more dead branches. The birds loved the tree and I had a few feeders hanging from the limbs over the years. Two big trees remain so they still have a place to go.
- Observations Updated March 22, 2014I went through all my observations this morning and removed all Flickr photo links. Still had a couple remaining. I updated my Flickr photos from time to time which breaks the links. Mostly changing keywords or captions. Everything moved to Picasa now.
- Woodpecker March 21, 2014Decided to put on my new lens and see what I could find in the backyard. Saw a bird moving around in one of the trees and zoomed in to see a woodpecker. Never know what you are going to find!
- 2008 February 23, 2014Just went through all my pictures from 2008 and I only had 2 pictures of wildlife (birds) and they were junk. I don't know what was going on in 2008 that I didn't take any wildlife pics or even flowers! Well, there are the Koi pics from a pond, but that hardly qualifies. I must […]
- Slow Year For Nature Photography December 31, 2014